It’s been a crazy year…one that started and ended in two very different ways. And brought about some changes none of us thought we’d see in a lifetime.
Food has been such a central theme this year. From stockpiling groceries when we had to quarantine, to sharing food with family and friends to encourage them, to making sure friends had enough food when they lost their job, food has played a big role in 2020.
So many new friends have found their way to Tastes of Lizzy T over the past year. We hope you’ve been able to see a little bit of our hearts and homes from this site. And that we truly do believe that food brings family together.
With the holidays quickly approaching and our family needing to replace some of our traditions with new ones, we wanted to give back in a way that would be an encouragement to someone else. And we need your help!
For that reason, we are opening up a nomination form where you can nominate someone who has a need to receive a $500 gift. Maybe someone lost their job. Or scary health concerns took over their year. Or a tragedy happened and left a family not knowing where their next steps would take them.
Nominate Someone in Need
If you know someone that could use an encouragement or smile this Christmas, nominate them to be considered for our giveaway! We need you to fill out this form.
And in that there are a couple rules:
- Do not nominate yourself. If you think you need this gift, have someone else nominate you.
- Please consider this thoughtfully and only nominate people who are truly in need.
- We’d love for this to be a surprise, so please don’t tell the person you nominate!
- We ask for two references of someone that also knows the nominee’s story. This is to ensure the money goes to someone in need.
- Submissions will only be accepted through this form. No other submissions will be accepted.
- Submissions will close Monday, November 30th, 2020 at 11:59PM EST.
- The Clark family will reach through each submission and select 3 families no later than Wednesday, December 9th, 2020.