Buffalo Chicken Mac ‘n Cheese
Get dinner on the table quickly with this Buffalo Chicken Mac 'n Cheese casserole. Rotisserie chicken and Bob Evans macaroni and cheese make this a shortcut meal the whole family will love.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time40 mins
- 1 package Bob Evans Family Size Macaroni and Cheese (28 ounces)
- 2 cups shredded Rotisserie chicken (or cooked, cubed chicken)
- ⅓ cup buffalo wing sauce
- ¼ cup ranch dressing
- 1 ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese (divided)
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions (optional)
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
In large bowl, combine the macaroni and cheese, chicken, buffalo sauce, ranch dressing and ¾ cup cheddar cheese. Mix well.
Pour the macaroni mixture in a round deep dish 9” pie plate or round casserole dish.
Sprinkle the top with the additional ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese.
Bake for 30 minutes or until heated through.
Top with blue cheese and green onions if desired.