Raspberry Overnight Oats
Raspberry Overnight Oats…. Sweet raspberries, crunchy almonds, chia seeds and oats makes for the most amazing breakfast! Nutritious, delicious, and filling, it’s the perfect start to your day!
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 1 serving
- 1 cup almond milk or your milk of choice
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds optional
- 1 Tbsp honey or your sweetener of choice
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 Tbsp sliced slivered or chopped almonds
In a pint jar or resealable container, add the milk, oats, yogurt, chia seeds and honey.
Mix thoroughly, seal up and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight.
In the morning or when ready to eat, stir in the raspberries and almonds. Enjoy!
Calories: 479kcal | Carbohydrates: 65g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 531mg | Potassium: 377mg | Fiber: 17g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin C: 19.1% | Calcium: 55.4% | Iron: 22.2%