Chocolate Chunk Cranberry Coconut Blondies
Chewy and dense blondies stuffed with dark chocolate chunks, sweet dried cranberries, coconut, and pecans. These Chocolate Chunk Cranberry Coconut Blondies are the sweetest way to indulge before that diet!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time40 mins
Total Time55 mins
Servings: 12 servings
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dark chocolate chopped into big chunks
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries chopped
- 1/2 cup pecans chopped
- 1/4 cup sweetened shredded coconut
Preheat your oven to 350 F and prepare a 8x8 inch pan with foil and cooking spray.
In a large bowl, beat the butter and sugars together until fluffy.
Beat in egg and vanilla.
Mix in flour, baking powder, and salt until just mixed.
Fold in chocolate chunks, cranberries, pecans, and coconut.
Spread batter evenly in the baking pan and bake for 35-40 minutes (until golden brown and an inserted toothpick comes out clean.)
Serving: 62g | Calories: 277kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 18g