These Teddy Graham S’more pops will be a hit with your little kids! No campfire needed- these no-bake treats are quick and easy.
Teddy Graham S’more Pops
Teddy Grahams=Graham Crackers=S’mores!
Want a quick and easy way to get the taste of S’mores? Try these Teddy Graham S’more Pops!
These are probably the easiest of all the Teddy Graham recipes, and they are great for the summer, since they are no bake. My kids were so excited about these. Marshmallows…chocolate…Teddy Grahams…what’s not to love?!
For these cute pops, you’re going to need some sucker sticks, full-size marshmallows, chocolate to melt, and Teddy Grahams.
You’ll stick the marshmallow on the end of the sucker stick, all the way to the end so it stays on. Put the pops into a glass so it holds them up. These will come in handy while the chocolate is hardening, so they look pretty all the way around.
You’re going to need some melted chocolate. You can use just about any form of chocolate: chips, bars, squares, melting wafers….you name it. They only form we’ve found that doesn’t work is mini chocolate chips! And you can use any type of chocolate…semi-sweet, dark, or my favorite, milk chocolate! There are multiple ways to melt chocolate, and we have used all of the following methods:
1. Candiquik– available online at Amazon or in the grocery store. This can be quickly melted in the microwave, so is super easy for hot days when you might not want the stove on to melt chocolate.
2. Melt the chocolate in the microwave. You have to be careful melting chocolate this way. Our microwave has a melt chocolate setting, which is very easy to use and melts the chocolate perfectly. If your microwave does not have this feature, put the chocolate in for no more than 30 seconds each time, stirring in between. Chocolate can burn quickly, then become completely unusable. I’ve burned my share of chocolate, so be careful!
3. Our favorite method is to use a double broiler. (Here’s a good one:Kinetic 3-Piece Double Boiler.) We melt whatever kind of chocolate we have, but most of the time, it is chocolate chips. I normally add in just a bit of shortening or gulf wax so that the chocolate melts smoother and covers easier.
Whatever way you choose, melt your chocolate and dip the marshmallow in, covering it completely. Let the extra chocolate drip off for a few seconds, then add a Teddy Graham to the front of it. If you let the chocolate set for a minute, the teddy bear sticks a bit easier and won’t slide off when you set the pop up in the handy glass holder.
Make as many of these as you’d like! We made just a few for the kids to try. They were a hit:)
Teddy Graham S'more Pops
- 12 Marshmallows
- 2 cups chocolate chips melted
- 12 Teddy Grahams
- 12 sucker sticks
- Push a marshmallow on the end of each sucker stick.
- Dip the marshmallow into the melted chocolate, covering completely.
- Let the excess chocolate drip off, then place a Teddy Graham on the front of the marshmallow.
- Place the S'more pop into a cup so the chocolate can set completely.
- Store in an airtight container.