If you like brownie batter, whip up this quick chocolate and white chocolate brownie batter bark. No bake and just 3 ingredients.
Brownie Batter Bark
Do you love brownie mixes?
I’m honored to share with you my friend Aimee’s (Like Mother Like Daughter) new cookbook, 50 Fixes for Brownie Mixes. If you love brownie mixes and need quick, easy dessert recipes that use brownie mixes, this cookbook is for you!
My kids loved flipping through this beautiful cookbook. I asked them to each choose a recipe that they thought I should make to showcase Aimee’s new recipe book. Of course, they couldn’t settle on one recipe.
Brownie Batter Pancakes…
No Church Brownie Batter Ice Cream…
Brownie Cinnamon Rolls…
The kids wanted them all.
So what does a good mom do? I flipped through the cookbook myself and 100% landed on this homemade brownie batter bark. Because I go crazy for candy.
At Christmastime, it isn’t the homemade frosted cookies that get me. It’s the chocolaty homemade, no bake candies.
What do I love about this brownie batter bark recipe that Aimee created?
- It’s no bake.
- It’s quick and easy. I had this recipe made in 5 minutes.
- It’s versatile. I used fall sprinkles since it is that time of year. Use whatever sprinkles you’d like for the top. Or leave the sprinkles off and top it with chopped nuts or even coconut. Mmmm… 🙂
You get that brownie batter flavor that everyone loves in a simple chocolate bark. Genius!
If you love this recipe, you’ll enjoy the rest of the brownie mix recipes this cookbook, too!
So now, head over and pick up a copy of Aimee’s cookbook at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Deseret Books and you can also check at your local bookstore.
Brownie Batter Bark
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons brownie mix not prepared
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- sprinkles optional
- Put milk chocolate chips into a medium-sized bowl and microwave in 20-second increments, stirring after each, until smooth, about 1 minute total.
- Pour brownie mix into chocolate, 1 tablespoon at a time, stirring until smooth after each addition.
- Pour chocolate onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone liner. Spread smooth to desired thickness.
- Microwave white chocolate chips in a medium-sized bowl in 20-second increments, stirring after each, until smooth, about 1 minute total.
- Scoop white chocolate by spoonfuls onto milk chocolate and, using a knife or a toothpick, swirl around to create a marbled effect. Top with sprinkles if desired.
- allow to harden at room temperature until chocolate is completely cooled and hard.
- Break into pieces and serve.