S’more cupcakes are a different take on the traditional S’more. Great for a camping themed party or a fun snack for kids!
S’more Cupcakes Recipe
It’s Friday, which brings us to our last Teddy Graham recipe of the week. Sad!
Maddie and I had so much fun creating these together. We have several more ideas using these cute, tasty little bears that you may see over the next few months, too!
About the only time I eat graham crackers is when I have s’mores. I don’t really care for graham crackers that much. They’re just not that exciting. But for some reason, when you put them in a cute bear shape, my love for that graham flavor grows and I could definitely eat a whole box of Teddy Grahams in one sitting. Especially if they are the cinnamon kind!
We had to make one more recipe based on S’mores, and decided on these cute S’more Cupcakes.
I am a lover of cake, frosting, and all things s’mores, so these cupcakes are just about perfect.
And look at how cute those little bears. They look pretty happy swimming in all that toasted marshmallow. Can’t blame them, really. Especially with the piece of Hershey’s chocolate next to them!
To make these cupcakes, you’ll need some chocolate cupcakes and frosting. You can use a store bought cake mix, which are always good and so easy, or you can use our go-to chocolate cake recipe and chocolate buttercream that you can read about in this Reese’s Peanut Butter Cake post. That chocolate buttercream recipe is to die for.
You’ll also need marshmallows, Teddy Grahams, and a Hershey’s bar or two, depending on how many of these little delicacies you are planning to make.
Frost the cupcakes and set them aside.
To toast the marshmallows, place them on a baking sheet and bake them for about 5 minutes in a 350 degree oven. Watch them closely. You want them to just barely get brown. If you need to, put the oven on broil for just about a minute to get them as brown as you’d like.
Remove the pan from the oven and put the marshmallows on top of your cupcakes. Press a Teddy Graham and a rectangle of Hershey’s chocolate into the top.
Watch the smile on the little bear’s face as he sits in the gooey marshmallow, and then see the smiles on your children’s faces when you serve these!
- 12 chocolate cupcakes baked
- 2 cups Chocolate Buttercream
- 12 Kraft Jet Puffed marshmallows
- 12 Honey Maid Teddy Grahams honey flavored
- 1 Hershey bar broken into 12 pieces
- Frost the cupcakes and set them aside.
- Place the marshmallows on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and bake them in a 350 degree oven for 3-5 minutes, or until lightly browned. If needed, broil them on low for just a minute to get them the color you'd like, but watch them carefully!
- Immediately place one marshmallow on the top of each cupcakes. Put a Teddy Graham and a rectangle of Hershey bar on each cupcake top. The chocolate will melt a bit, so be sure to let them cool completely so the chocolate sets.