An easy, 5 minute cranberry punch recipe that your holiday guests will love. Cranberry juice, lemonade and orange juice pair with ginger ale for a sparkling fruit drink that is so pretty served with cranberries.
Cranberry Punch Recipe
I’m notorious for forgetting to think about drinks at dinner parties. A friend once told me that he judges how good a hostess is by what options they have for drinks. Oops! I guess I fail at that one! This cranberry punch recipe only takes 5 minutes and you can easily keep the ingredients on hand for dinner parties and guests who drop by more unexpectedly.
Cranberry Ginger Ale Punch
I’ve had many holiday punch recipes and this one is one of my favorites. 100% fruit juices combine with ginger ale to make a fruit juice cocktail that is so refreshing. We think ginger ale tastes the best, but if you don’t have ginger ale on hand, you could use sprite or 7UP and achieve a similar flavor.
How do you make a good punch?
There are three steps to a good punch recipe:
- The Base
- Carbonated Beverage
- Mix ins
The base of this punch is cranberry juice, lemonade concentrate and orange juice concentrate. Mix this up at any point and have it in the fridge ready to add the final two parts to.
Right before serving, add the carbonated beverage. Ginger ale is best with this recipe! Then lastly, add in frozen cranberries and some ice cubes. If you want you could add a bit of pineapple or orange slices. But we love the look of simply cranberries.
How to Serve Punch
Serve punch in a pretty punch bowl with a ladle or in a cute pitcher or beverage dispenser. We love this mason jar pitcher! You can get one here.
Other Punch Recipes
- 1 ½ quarts cranberry juice
- 6 ounces frozen orange juice concentrate (thawed)
- 6 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate (thawed)
- 1 cup sugar (or 1/2 cup more to taste)
- 1 quart ginger ale
- Ice & Frozen Cranberries
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a punchbowl.
- Add water or ice to equal 1 gallon. Add this slowly to achieve the taste you'd like. We add about 4 cups of ice and no additional water. As the ice slowly melts, it gets the punch to the perfect flavor for us.