This refreshing Sparkling Raspberry Mint Lemonade is the perfect drink for warm days! So easy, vibrant and full of flavor. Perfect for summer parties!
The days are getting warmer and I’m super excited for warm spring and summer days! But even if it’s still cold outside this Sparkling Raspberry Mint Lemonade will help you pretend it’s not winter time anymore. Just sip on a glass of this lemonade while enjoying a piece of my easy Lemon Sheet Cake and you’ll feel like it’s summer!
Lemon and raspberry are two of my favorite summer flavors. You can’t go wrong with these two and in my opinion they’re a match made in heaven. A few week ago I made these super delicious Raspberry Lemon Curd Cupcakes and I thought I need to make this flavor combo into a drink. And voila, this Sparkling Raspberry Mint Lemonade was born.
Made with homemade raspberry simple syrup, freshly squeezed lemon juice, and flavorful mint leaves this easy lemonade is sure to be a crowd pleaser and will be a hit at your next party!
HOW TO MAKE THIS EASY SPARKLING RASPBERRY MINT LEMONADE
Start with the simple syrup. The syrup needs to cool down completely and tastes best after sitting in the fridge for a few hours so the flavor can develop. I like to make mine the day before I want to serve the lemonade.
You’ll need frozen raspberries to make the syrup. The frozen ones are harvested when they are perfectly ripe and frozen immediately. They’re sweeter and more flavorful than fresh raspberries which often travel long ways until they get to the supermarkets.
When the simple syrup is done strain it to get rid of the seeds, then refrigerate it until you’re ready to make the lemonade.
Assembling the raspberry flavored lemonade is very easy and takes only a few minutes. Combine a few fresh raspberries or blackberries and a handful of mint leaves in a large pitcher. Use a muddler to mash the two together to release the flavor of the mint.
Add the other ingredients, garnish with a few mint leaves, lemon slices, and fresh raspberries and serve over ice cubes. So refreshing!
You can use sparkling water to make the lemonade or if you’re like me and have a sweet tooth make your lemonade with sparkling lemonade for an extra flavor kick.
If you like raspberries and lemons, be sure to checkout my Raspberry Lemon Curd Cupcakes:
Sparkling Raspberry Mint Lemonade
For the Raspberry Simple Syrup:
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup frozen raspberries
For the Sparkling Raspberry Mint Lemonade:
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves plus sprigs for garnish
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries or blackberries
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 liter bottle chilled sparkling lemonade or sparkling water 33.8 ounces
- Fresh raspberries
- Lemon slices
- Mint leaves
- Combine water and sugar in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally until sugar is dissolved, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Stir in frozen raspberries and return to a boil. Remove from the heat and mash mixture using a fork.
- Drain mixture through a fine mesh strainer, pressing raspberry pulp with a spatula to extract as much liquid as possible. Discard solids and refrigerate syrup until cooled.
- In a large pitcher muddle mint and fresh raspberries. Add lemon juice, cooled raspberry simple syrup, and sparkling lemonade for a sweeter taste or sparkling water, and stir to combine. Add enough ice to fill the pitcher.
- Garnish with lemon slices, mint leaves, and raspberries