Get cozy on Valentine’s Day with this pink White Hot Chocolate that you can make quickly and easily in your slow cooker! Jazz up a hot chocolate mix to make it extra creamy. Add coloring of your choice to fit the holiday or special occasion you are celebrating.
Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate Recipe
So often Valentine’s Day is all about the red and pink punch. But when it comes to wintertime, I’d rather be holding a mug of hot cocoa than a cold glass of punch. This Valentine’s Day hot chocolate drink is the perfect solution for a Valentine’s Day party or even a baby shower.
White Hot Chocolate Recipe
I’d honestly never had white hot chocolate before trying this recipe. I love the idea of the snowy white drink and it’s especially fun that you can color the drink to celebrate different holidays, such as pink for Valentine’s Day. Just add a few drops red food coloring until the drink is the color you prefer. Add marshmallows for a pretty white contrast to the pink color.
How do you make white hot chocolate?
This recipe starts with a white hot chocolate mix. You can find this in your grocery store by other hot cocoa mixes or on Amazon. Then by adding some sweetened condensed milk, a touch of sugar and a pinch of salt, the flavor gets transformed into a more than just a store-mix. You’ll have a sweet homemade flavor that your valentine’s will love.
Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate
Serve this hot cocoa recipe right from the crockpot. Once the drink is heated through, switch the setting to low to keep it at the perfect temperature.
Tools to Make Hot Chocolate Recipe
White Hot Chocolate
- 8 cups water
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 2/3 cup white chocolate cocoa mix
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar (to taste)
- pinch salt
- 10-14 drops of red food dye
- Add all ingredients into a slow cooker and whisk well until combined.
- Cover and warm on high for 1-2 hours before serving.
- Top with large marshmallows in slow cooker just before serving, and if desired, mini marshmallows in the cups.
- Refrigerate any leftovers and rewarm when you'd like to serve it again.