Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Bake has refrigerated cinnamon roll dough baked with pumpkin pie filling for a breakfast full of sweet fall flavor. Ready for the oven in under 15 minutes!
Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Bake
Fall comfort food is calling loud and clear today with this Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Bake.
Last Saturday I woke up wanting to bake. It was our first Saturday with no cross-country meet (hands high for free Saturdays!) and no dance class. A morning at home with the whole family? It had been 2 months since this had happened. And it was our first fall, cool-morning Saturday. The kind where you feel like you want to turn on the oven and fill the house with pumpkin spice aroma.
This recipe had been brewing in my mind for a few days, but last Saturday morning was my recipe-testing day. I made three recipes of this pumpkin cinnamon roll bake within about 5 hours in order to perfect it just for you.
Wish you had been at our house that morning?
Our waistlines wish you would’ve been there, too. 😉
I love the delicious Annie’s Homegrown cinnamon rolls because they come in a package of 5. Since there are 5 people in our family, it’s perfect. They give us a small batch of freshly baked cinnamon rolls right when we need them on lazy Saturday mornings.
And when you feel like something a little extra special, you can take those refrigerated cinnamon rolls and turn them into fall-flavored comfort food.
How to Make a Cinnamon Roll Bake
I took the cinnamon roll dough, quartered it, placed it in a deep-dish pie plate and poured a pumpkin pie filling over top.
And if that doesn’t sound good enough, I added a brown sugar oatmeal streusel on top. Bake this and drizzle it with the glaze that comes in the Annie’s Organic Cinnamon Roll tube and you’re ready for deliciousness. Oh my goodness.
It’s like a cake.
Or a pie.
Or a cinnamon roll.
Whatever. It’s pure, sweet bliss.
Only 15 minutes until this Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Bake is ready for the oven. You'll love the brown sugar oatmeal streusel baked on top!
- 1 tube Annie's Homegrown Organic Cinnamon Rolls 5 count
- 1 cup solid-pack pumpkin
- 3 large eggs
- 2/3 cup 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cold butter
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a deep dish, 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- Open the tube of cinnamon roll dough. Set the glaze aside and cut the cinnamon rolls into quarters.
- Place the quartered cinnamon roll pieces in the prepared pie plate.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the pumpkin, eggs, milk, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice and sugar until well blended.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture overtop the cinnamon rolls.
- In another bowl, mix together the flour, oats and brown sugar.
- Use a pastry blender to cut in the cold butter until there are coarse crumbs.
- Sprinkle the streusel overtop the pumpkin.
- Bake for 35-38 minutes.*
- Allow the cinnamon roll bake to cool for 5 minutes, then drizzle the glaze overtop.
- Serve warm.
*Baking time will depend on the size baking pan you have. If you don't have a deep dish pie plate, bake in an 8x8 baking pan. The cinnamon roll bake is done when the cinnamon rolls are baked and the pumpkin pie filling is set in the center of the pan.