Caramel Apple Cheesecake Dip is a layered, sweet, salty and scrumptious dessert dip, packed with sliced apples and pears. It’s one of the best apple recipes for apple picking season!
Once upon a time, I had a container of Marzetti’s caramel dip in my fridge, plus some fresh apples and pears. Instantly, this caramel apple cheesecake dip popped into my mind.
I always bounce my “fabulous ideas” off of Matt. He was in total agreement! This caramel apple cheesecake dip turned out better than either of us imagined. Matt and I had this devoured in just 24 hours. The kids didn’t even know it was up for grabs before the pie plate was licked clean.
Here’s what you’ll love about this recipe:
- Crushed graham crackers
- Creamy, sweet no-bake cheesecake
- Marzetti’s caramel dip
- Fluffy, whipped topping
Although this no bake dessert dip is good enough to eat with just a spoon, it’s also the perfect pairing with slices of fresh pears and apples. This also makes the dip a great after school snack for tired kiddos!
Tips for making this recipe:
The apple pie cheesecake dip recipe itself is very easy. The hardest part of putting it together is making sure not to mess up the graham cracker layer too much when you spoon on the cheesecake.
- Press the graham crackers into a pie dish. Or you can use a square or round cake pan if you’d like. If you happen to have a glass dish, you can use that so the pretty cheesecake layers show through.
- Put the cheesecake batter in big spoonfuls over the crumbs and gently spread it out to the sides of the pie plate, being careful not to mess up the graham crackers.
- Then top with caramel dip and whipped topping.
- We added crushed peanuts to the top for a salty peanut crunch.
Caramel Apple Cheesecake Dip
- 1/2 cup crushed graham crackers about 6 halves
- 12 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoons butter softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 16 ounces Marzetti’s Old Fashioned Caramel Dip , warmed according to package directions
- 4 ounces whipped topping
- 1/3 cup salted peanuts chopped
- Sliced apples and pears
- Sprinkle the crushed graham crackers on the bottom of a 9″ pie plate.
- In a stand mixer, blend the cream cheese and butter together for 1 minute or until smooth. Add the powdered sugar and vanilla. Blend for an additional 1 minute on high speed.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture carefully over the graham crackers.
- Spoon the warmed caramel dip over the cheesecake layer.
- Allow the caramel to cool to room temperature, then spread the whipped topping over the caramel.
- Top with crushed peanuts.
- Store in the refrigerator until serving time. This can be made a day in advance.
- Serve with apple and pear slices.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use golden Oreos or vanilla wafers if you’d like. If you eat gluten free, pick up a gluten free cookie or leave that layer out all together.
We’ve added diced Snickers bars and it is amazing! Add chocolate chips or a chocolate caramel if you’d like.
You can, but I would use a stabilized whipped cream and add it right before serving. It will not keep quite as long with homemade whipped cream, but it tastes amazing!
Yes! Make this dessert up to a day in advance. Store it in the refrigerator.