Did you know we’re on Instagram? Be sure to follow us!
Chocolate Chip Cookies are one of the classic must-have goodies in our house. Nothing much beats fresh cookies from the oven.
A friend of hers in college introduced her to this fine dessert. And she waited way too long to introduce this to me.
Pie is one of my favorite desserts, but I’m not much of a fan of fruit pies. That makes this recipe perfect for me.
So….What are your favorite desserts? Does it include pie, chocolate, or cookies? Because that is what this is. Potato Chip Chocolate Pie . Wonderfully good.
First, you’re just going to beat up the eggs until light and fluffy. Then add in the flour, sugar, brown sugar, and the butter. Add in the crushed potato chips and chocolate chips.
For the pie shell, you can always buy a pie shell from the store, but homemade pie dough is always better and doesn’t take that much more time. Put the pie dough in a 9 inch pie pan. Then put in the filling inside the shell. Cook at 325 degrees for 55 to 60 minutes.
That’s the kind of dessert I like. Easy, gooey, scrumptious pie.
Put on some whip cream and sprinkles and eat as much as you want! This pie has been calling my name all day.
15 minPrep Time
15 minTotal Time
- 1 unbaked 9-inch deep-dish pie shell
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup crushed potato chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Beat the eggs in your stand mixer until they are foamy. Add the flour, sugar, brown sugar, and butter. Mix until just combined. Lastly, add the potato chips and chocolate chips. Mix one last time. Put a pie crust into a 9 inch pie pan. Pour in the filling and cook for 55-60 minutes at 325 degrees. Enjoy!
Add in nuts of your choice if desired!
Adapted from Nestle